We are the only company providing repair services for the Mi family helicopters in the NATO and EU countries certified by the Russian MVZ Mil and OAO Klimov companies, the Interstate Aviation Committee MAK and domestic aviation authorities. Unlike many competitors, we can offer comprehensive services associated with overhauls, i.e. a complex support of the aviation technology lifecycle. Our experienced technical staff, utilization of advanced technologies and emphasis on top quality constitute our greatest advantage.
We focus in particular on overhauls of Mi-2, Mi-8/17, Mi-24/35 helicopters and their dynamic components (turboshaft engines, gearboxes and auxiliary power units), and repairs of L-39 aircraft and their engines. Furthermore, our company also manufactures and repairs piston engines and propellers. VR Group, a.s., the company’s subsidiary, manufactures simulators and simulation technologies for aircraft, helicopters as well as ground forces.
Legal form: State enterprise
Address: Tiskařská 8, Praha 10
Identification number (ID): 00000515
Tax Identification Number (TIN): CZ00000515
Quality Management System: ISO 9001
Security Clearance: "SECRET "
Founder: The Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic
Our key values are as follows:
- Tradition: we have been part of the aviation industry for almost 100 years
- Complexity: we support our clients in all areas of helicopter and aircraft operation
- Quality and Safety: being part of the aviation industry, we attend to maximum quality of our work and safety
- Reliability: we keep our word and deliver on our commitments
- Innovation: we try to look for new ways and we use state-of-the-art technologies in our work
- Growth: we strive to continuously improve our market position
- Customer: we do everything we can to satisfy our clients
- Human resources: experienced employees are the biggest asset of our company
- Responsibility: we respect legal regulations, transparency of our business and we are well aware of our social, moral and environmental responsibility
|VZ 2006||VZ 2007||VZ 2008|
|VZ 2009||VZ 2010||VZ 2011|